About The Respiratory Agency
Our Values and Mission Statement
The mission of The Respiratory Agency is to consistently provide superior staffing resources that meet the needs of the facilities we service and the patients we care for in the communities we serve.
• The uniqueness, dignity, and worth of all people in our community
• The equitable treatment of all patients, employees, and clients
• The confidentiality of all patients regarding their medical rights
• The accessibility of advancement within our organization
• The commitment to provide compassionate health care
• The innovation to develop effective solutions to meet patient needs
• The importance of open and effective communication
• The professionalism necessary to ensure client needs are met
Our goal is to continually improve the comprehensive staffing resources we provide to meet the needs of patient care throughout the community.
Our Business Ethic
The Respiratory Agency offers comprehensive staffing resources for the respiratory patient including an array of services designed to support and enhance the quality of care.
With combined experience of more than 30 years in the medical and staffing fields, the professionals of The Respiratory Agency understand the needs of owners, administrators, and healthcare providers in the hospital.
Above all, ethics and integrity are the foundation of all we do. The Respiratory Agency has an unmatched performance record in working with the Staffing Coordinators of Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health Care Facilities, and Air and Ground transport companies. Our commitment is that we will always provide superior service that can be trusted for quality personnel, without compromise.
Celebrating our 30 year anniversary in 2016!! During our 30 year tenure, we have catered to numerous Hospitals, Home Health Care Facilities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Air and Ground transport companies throughout the states of Florida and Georgia. Our references are available upon request and reflect our most current clientele.